Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Connect the Dots


“They make it look so easy, connecting with another human being. It’s like they don’t know it’s the hardest thing in the world” (Dexter). To try to connect or build with anyone or anything in SL and watch it grow just may be one of the hardest jobs ever. Our next interviewee is just such a person: Connecting and building, first for herself and then for others. This is Abby’s story:


“I was recruited into SL by RL friends. I had an interest in D/s and wanted to explore more. Unfortunately I was technically challenged, so learning how to walk and dress Abby was a huge effort. I was a true noob. I spent my first year in a swingers Sim before heading back to Tiaki , which was a group founded by my RL friend Nursie.”

(

“I took over Tiaki when Nurisie left to back to RL. We were only small then with three other tenants.  Aggie, my collar sister from our former Master, joined me as co-owner of Tiaki and together we have seen our community thrive and grow with so many wonderful people coming into our lives. When we outgrew the homestead Sim Aggie and I were humbled by the generosity of our community to enable us to move forward onto a full Sim.”


“I Joined SL for the fun and friendship of sharing this virtual world with RL friends. Never would I have dreamed the journey I have been on, with broken hearts, new loves, and friendships that have drifted through my life here. I now have the responsibility of owning a Sim and try to give everyone’s SL a good and fun place to be”


“My friend and Tiaki member Daisy excitedly told me about WS Creations one day and took me to the store. She felt that the products would be a great asset to Tiaki, which they are! I bought a few devices and a chair that day and put them out on the Sim . She also gave me your name to contact.”(Deavne)  “We now have the WS Creations banner on our landing so we can tell new comers about our sponsor. We offer the gift cards at our Blues events twice a month and encourage our members to visit the store.”


“I believe I bought a Dominant chair. Wanting one with a different variety of poses. I was impressed with the two sub sit. I also bought a slave post and bench and the bucket for our BDSM play area we were developing. I bought from WS Creations when my friend introduced me to the store. The furniture has some interesting poses, especially the chairs, nicely made, with the two sub sit. “


“We are an Adult  D/s community and WS Creations has quality furnishings and devices which are enjoyed by our members.  We are a beach Sim so the sun loungers in particular offer great couple animations. We also welcome all Dominants. The Mistress chairs, with their more feminine design offers a nice choice in the social area of the dome along with other devices we have in our BDSM play areas for our members to enjoy.”


“I enjoy seeing others comfortable and happy and will do what I can to achieve that. I do whatever I can to achieve my goals. To provide a friendly relaxed respectful community that feels real.
Life in Tiaki is wonderful. Aggie with her Master Sir Talos and myself and my Master Jeffrey, work hard to give our community a fun, friendly and welcoming atmosphere with events, workshops and games. We are a respectful community, accepting of others kinks or beliefs.  As Aggie says, “If its not fun, why do it!”

WS Furniture Used :

:::WS:: Livingroom Chair
::WS:: Dominatrix Chair
::WS::  Wall Stocks
 ::WS:: Bucket
 ::WS:: Captive Post
 ::WS::Beach Lounge

 Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590


WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24

 By Deavne Resident

Photography by Voice Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment