Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Giving Thanks

It was a quiet day. One of those perfect, lazy days that allow you to rest and find peace. Thanksgiving had come and go, and with it the hustle and bustle of family and feasts. And I do feel peaceful now, as the glow of the fire warms me and I read quietly. Glancing down every now and then, I see Dinah rifling through her magazine. I enjoy her plump bottom in those lacy see-through panties, and the thigh socks make her look younger than her years. She looks cute, biting her lip as she studies an article about some yoga practices. She has been exceptionally good lately, and I reach out to pet her hair before returning to my book. 






I hear her sigh for the umpteenth time -  she's been growing more and more restless over the past hour, changing her position, rolling from one side to the other. With a little smile, I close the book. I was wondering how long it would be before she would crave attention. Crave more than simply being together in the same room. Settling a bit deeper in my chair, I prepare to pull her into my lap. But first... 
"Sweetheart, get me a cup of coffee, please."
Without looking up, she mumbles, "No."
I raise an eyebrow. This is not something that happens often, and I was not expecting it in the least. 
"Dinah, get me a cup of coffee, girl."
Lifting her chin defiantly, she shakes her head. "No."
With furrowed brow, I slip the book between the pillows of the chair. 
"Move that pillow, girl. Kneel for me."
Painstakingly slowly, she closes the magazine and places the pillow on top of it before sitting down on her knees before me.







Her attitude surprises me, confuses me even. There's no defiance in the way she kneels before me, with rounded shoulders and closed knees. No, if anything she seems as confused as I am. 
"What is this, Dinah? You have been such a good girl lately, and now. this."
She looks up ever so slightly, making eye contact only for a moment, and it hits me. In a soft voice, I ask her, "Do you need to feel again, little girl?"
Almost imperceptibly, she nods, wringing her hands in her lap. 
"Do you need a  little reminder of how our relationship works? Of what your place is?"
She takes a deep, shuddering breath and so softly I almost can't hear it, she whispers, "Please, Sir."
I reach out to her, and hesitantly, she takes my hand. I pull her towards me and gently caress her hair.
With a quick tug on her wrist, she falls over my lap. As I rest my hand on her bottom, her fingertips grab hold of my trousers. "This is going to hurt, girl, but it's for your own good."







Quickly and lightly I spank her. I rest my forearm against her chest and place my hand firmly on her shoulder, holding her struggling form against me. As her skin colours from pale to pink, she digs her fingers into my thigh, clinging onto my leg.  
She seems to sink into my thighs, becoming softer and softer as I spank her harder. Her breathing quickens and she closes her eyes, arching her back. My hand falls again and again, her skin turns blotchy red with each resounding smack. I can see the shape of my hand appearing on her bottom, and the sight is oddly pleasing. The pain, however, doesn't seem to be doing it...
"Silly little girl," I growl to her, tilting her chin up with my forearm, "Instead of simply asking, she disobeys me." 
And, while the pain seems to be something she can soak up, experience and surrender to, my words make a deeper impact. I see silent tears running down her cheeks and I know this is going in the right direction. I rub her skin, feeling the heat come off her, and she wiggles restlessly on my lap. Releasing her shoulder, I slowly help her off my lap. "Lean over the couch now, girl."
She gingerly crawls over to the couch, stretching out her arms over the seat. I leave her there for a few minutes, before sitting down on one knee behind her.







I hold her hip, and slowly rub her red hot bum. 
"You know you can always ask for anything, girl."
I see her nodding, pressing her face into the cushions. I land a sharp slap on the back of her thigh. With a low groan, she lifts her head, muttering, "I know, Sir, I know."
"Do you think I'll ignore it when you ask?"
A small sob, and she shakes her head. "No... no Sir."
My hand is on her again, slowly rubbing the ache away. Her see-through panties don't appear to have protected her skin very much at all. 
"Then why did you chose to disappoint me?"
She takes a deep, shivering breath and I hear her stutter before she finally starts to cry, wrapping her arms around her head to hide her face. 
In the blink of an eye, I get up and sit down on the couch, pulling her upper body against me, rubbing her shoulder instead of her bum, now. 







As she cries into my sweater, I hold her, and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. 
"It's ok, Dinah, you did very well. You're a good girl, I know you're a good girl."
She wraps her arms around my waist and holds me like a little girl. I pet her hair, her face, her neck and shoulders till she calms down. The sobs slowly stop, and her breathing evens. 
"I know it's hard to ask, baby," I finally say, matter of fact-like. 
"Are you... are you disappointed in me?"
Her voice is so soft, I could easily pretend to have missed it. I can't help but smile, though, and I pull her onto the couch, lay her against my body. She is glowing, warmth coming off her in waves as she snuggles against my chest. 
"I can never be disappointed for long, Dinah. I'd prefer it if you asked for what you need, though - we've talked about this."
She nods, again, and says quietly "Asking is hard, Sir."
I wrap my arm around her and hold her close, kissing the top of her head. "I know, sweetheart. And until you learn, we'll just have to spank you every now and then."
With a sigh, she closes her eyes, and the word slips out before she even realizes she said it.






Styling, photography and erotica: Voice Restless
Models: AnneMarie Somersley & ForeignThoughts Resident

WS Furniture used: 
From the ::WS:: Classical Master Living room set:

 ::WS:: Master Couch
 ::WS:: Classic Armchair - Master
 ::WS:: Slave Cushion


No comments:

Post a Comment