Wednesday, October 11, 2017

SPOOOKY FREAK!!

Hey gang.  I know I just did a product review.. and the next blog will be a Halloween based treat I promise.  But since WS has this great Skeleton Cross that is just perfect for the season I figured I should review it now so you can hurry up and get it for those sexy Halloween parties I know you are dying to throw.

The WS Skeleton Cross is a one of a kind.  One large hand and two smaller hands all connected by a spider's web that you fasten your lover to and taunt and tease them with all your devilish delight.  Nothing screams wicked better than a big bone after all.



The only version I attempted of the Skeleton Cross was the M/f version.  It does come in F/f and F/m versions as well, which is nice.  I find that a preference over trying to cram all the options into menus inside one Cross.


The poses are a bit more limited that many of the WS creations.  Though that isn't surprising since the nature of the Skeleton Cross is more seasonal fun than year round use.  There are a good selection of foreplay choices though, and that is huge plus for anyone that really gets into the teasing and taunting of RP foreplay.  I hate it when creators leave out a good foreplay selection.


The Skeleton Cross is RLV compatible with capture and strip abilities for anyone wandering by with RLV on.  It's the perfect spooky trap to hide away in dark corners or moonlit forests.


I've not seen anything similar to this in my search on MP.  The hand is anatomically correct, well built, and of such unique design it will surely lure people over to take a closer look.  And then you will have the fly in your horny little spider's web. 


So here is the moment you have all been waiting for.  The overall idea and concept of the Skeleton Cross is really amazing.  I enjoy the look of it and the purely dark ans sinister feel of sex on the Cross.  Though the use is limited to dark fantasy RP or Halloween season, if that is what you are looking for you wont find a much better fit than this.  Upon testing I did have some glitches with the poses, though that may have been me and nothing to do with the product.  I did relog though and still had the same issue.  Though the penetration animations were few, I found the longer list of foreplay animations refreshing.  I would definitely (and have) tell my friends to go buy this product for their seasonal use on their sex SIMs.

For the Skeleton Cross I give it:


Thanks again everyone.  Keep those freak flags flying!!

Written by:  MysterMitch Resident
Product Reviewed:  ::WS:: Skeleton Cross










No comments:

Post a Comment