Saturday, November 25, 2017

NEW STORE

Hey gang.  Today I am making a review post, but not on products.  ::WS:: opened up a new store and so I thought I would take a look around and give you my opinion on the changes.


At first glance the new SIM is lovely.  You can see here it's all decorated for winter with snow everywhere.  The affect of it falling from the sky is breath taking.  The landscaping is so well done that I forgot to check out the store for the first 10 minutes I arrived.  So well done WS team.  One of my favorite little spots is the gazebo outside the store.



There are other stores on the SIM as well.  Partner businesses like a photography studio and texture store.  So when you come to check out WS, look around and support the other businesses as well.  Dani is an amazing photographer and Kushi is one of the top texture makes in SL.  Well worth the venture, you wont be disappointed.


Let me stop right here for a moment.  Notice that flash of red?  That's right.. 50% off.. so you better hurry your ass down there if you haven't already.

The store is well laid out, areas are well defined and easy to find.  The map is there as soon as you walk in so you know exactly where to go for what you are looking for.  And did I mention it may be 50% off?


There is lots of room here.  There will be plenty of space for expansion and growing and adding all those new items we are chomping at the bits to get our hands on.  The store is light and clean.  And honestly it doesn't have all those annoying little additions here and there of gimics that add lag or distract us from what we want.  The awesome WS products.


After poking around the store and realizing just how much more money I need to make in SL to get everything I want, I ducked back out to view the SIM again.  From the looks of it the SIM will adjust with the seasons, so I will enjoy the snow while I can, and look forward to the spring thaw and the flowers it brings.  I am sure I will be seeing you all there as well.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WS%20Creations/142/97/23

Article by: MysterMitch Resident
Photos by:  MysterMitch Resident


No comments:

Post a Comment