Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Let's Escape into the Music


Marianne was brought to this reporter’s attention when she took over scheduling for House of V’s Event planning.  Along with her Master, Sir Lorand we get a better understanding to why they both came to SL. This is their story:


Her way: Marianne tells me, “10 years ago I was in the hospital for a long time I was bored in my bed then I discover SL. My life is a lil bit private but my SL life is busy since the day one I have started SL. I didn't think after 10 years to meet so many interesting people (live Singers, Creators, Djs, Designers).”


“I love to use photoshop (I'm a photoshop addict) I love to play Music (I'm Dj) and even if my English it's not the best (I've learned with my friends on SL). I love to help that's why I'm working at House of V as Executive Director.  I love to take care of our website and our facebook.”


His way: Sir Lorand tells me, “I saw an article a long time ago, in a French newspaper about SL and I was curious. There is always something to discover...”


“I'm a Web designer and I help sometimes Marianne.”


I then went on to ask Marianne how she heard of WS Creations, she replied, “Honestly At House of V, when I heard about the new sponsor (WS Creations), I went to visit the main store.  It's good furniture, classy and very easy to use.”


“House of V is going to celebrate in November 10 years!!!  I love this place, full of different people: 50% from USA, 35%, EUROS, 10%, AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND, 5 % REST OF THE WORLD. Our friend group count: 10,000 people since I've started here a long time ago and never left. We have also a Gold group and a Silver group. ALL members can claim in the main house...Silver and Gold! Silver and Gold Members can claim on Tuesdays and Fridays. Only Gold Members can claim on Sundays. We have also many different places in the Sim: The locked room, the space station, private rooms , the grotto and many others . We have also a Mall in front of the club. We have 120 DJ’s 24/7 with different styles of music and 70 dancers.  We have events every day. Sunday and the Friday we have concerts at concert Area. We have live singers every last Thursdays of the Month. For the future we are preparing an Orgy night at the Space station and many big events for the 10 years anniversary.”


We end this interview with a little more insight to why they both like WS Creations Adult furniture and Dungeon devices. Marianne went on to explain, that she and Sir Lorand, “are together in BDSM life style to discover SL” and that, “WS Creations is full of classy furniture which fit perfectly with our decoration”.

WS Furniture Used :

:::WS:: Beach Lounge
::WS:: Yoga mat
::WS::  Objectification Pedestal
 ::WS:: Short Cross
 ::WS:: Dominatrix Chair


Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590

WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24

By Deavne Resident

Photography by Pacesoftly Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment