Tuesday, February 27, 2018

NEW REVIEW

Hey gang,




It's that time again for a WS Review.  The ::WS:: Bondage Torii was released recently and I gotta say I was excited.  I always had a love for the oriental flair and cultures.  Especially Japan.  Give me anything from Samurai to Hentai, I love it all.  So this was right up my alley.




The Torii looks great, well put together and a great size.  Was a bit worried it would be over sized for smaller spaced homes and homesteads, but the I think it will fit well in even the tightest spaces.  It comes with a color HUD as well if you don't like the base red.

The menu choices are broken down into Dominant and Submissive.  Doms can control the menu for the submissive.  There are a good selection of menu choices to keep the RPers happy. There is even a fun punishement menu for those head strong and bratty submissives.  The animations are fluid, which we have come to expect from WS items.  The cuffs are small and subtle which I appreciate.  Too many creators make cuffs that are large and bulky and clash with the outfits worn for RP.

The Torii is compatible with Xcite!, Aeros, Sensations, and It's Not Mine! cum system. 

If I had any complaints at all about the Torii it's that I had some issues with Rezzing it initially, though I think that was an issue with SL and not the Torii, and the chains often disappeared for me.  The Torii I received was pre-release, so any issues I did have were most likely addressed. 

























So the time for judgement has arrived.  I give the ::WS:: Bondage Torii a solid 4 out of 5 cocks.


Thanks for reading.  I hope you enjoyed the Torii as much as I did.

Mitch Silverfang

No comments:

Post a Comment