Sunday, March 31, 2019

Review time

Hey gang.  It's been a while since I did a review so I thought I'd take a bit and go over the ::WS:: Deviant Pipe.  I got to use it in a story recently and maybe a time or two since then.  Gotta say, it's perfect for a little dark alley capture RP.

The pipe itself is simple in appearance, which is a benefit.  You can rez it out and slap it almost anywhere.  In an alley, dungeon, basement... anywhere that is suitable for your RP fun.  The quality itself is up to the normal standards of ::WS::.  IF you ask me, where it excels is being smart enough not to over do it.  It would be simple to try to hard with a piece that should be dedicated to blending into an environment.  There is even leaking from the pipe that can be adjusted, though I didn't try that out.




The Deviant Pipe has menus for M/f, F/f, and F/m.  Plenty of selection to choose from.  The animations works smoothly for me and were quite perfect for rough capture RP.  The Femdom and Maledom animations should make anyone quite happy.  The animations go from soft and tame to some pretty hard core punishment and humiliation.  Even the aftercare is worth taking a look.  I really think ::WS:: has stepped it up with their animations in recent history.  There are even poses for solo male and female based on RP. 




The RLV options and support work well and have several things to choose from, including capture, recapture and time clock.  As always with the ::WS:: furniture, it's Xcite, Aeros, Sensations, and It's Not Mine supported.



I am happy to say that this is a piece that will find its way into quite a lot of RP on the SIM I play at.  ::WS:: has done an excellent job all the way around with this one.  It is less extreme than a few of their other RP pieces, such as the Cum Dispenser and Impaler, but easily one of the best in the dungeon line releases, in my opinion.


So for the verdict.. I give the ::WS:: Deviant Pipe at whopping 4.5 cocks up.  The team should be proud of this one and it should find it's way into many a happy dungeon or urban RP SIM near you.

Thanks again and keep those freak flags flying.

Mitch


No comments:

Post a Comment