Wednesday, May 29, 2019

DOOR 2

Waking up about an hour later, disoriented, not remembering where I was, or why I was naked and lying in a strange bed. Then it hit me “Oh my! I can’t believe I did that.  I just danced for a total stranger, and then stripped for him.”  OHHHH---memories of what happened next flooded my mind. I get up from the bed and found the bathroom. Once finished I leave and see a note on the side table.


“Good Job Sweets.  Here’s Key 2”
I take the second key and add it to my bracelet with the other key. I realize that my dress is missing. “Hmmmm…well now what?”  I take the sheet from the bed and wrap it around me, I leave the room. Entering the hallway once more, I go from where I am standing and just amble down the hall looking at the doors. I pick another door and tried my new key; it did not work.  I moved to another and it opened.

I stepped inside, and like before it closes behind me. I stand at the threshold to gain my bearings in the low light. Suddenly hands grab my arms and my hands are wrapped in a silk ribbon, a blindfold is wrapped around my eyes, and I can feel my body being lifted and carried thru the room.  I start struggling, kicking, writhing in the hands.
 
 
“Calm down, Girl.”
I can’t breathe, I am panicking. Tears are falling.

“Shhhh, Girl. You are ok, and you can call your Safe Word.”
 
I can feel hands rubbing my arms, holding my body and whispering in my ear. “You are ok. Girl. Just a tad bit of fun, like the last room.”

The strong arms keep holding me until I stop fighting, calming down. My breathing returns to normal as I can feel the panic easing.  I nod that I understand, and I am lowered to the floor. He kneels behind me and holds me just a little longer. He can sense I am responding to his comfort. 

“Are you ready, Girl?”

I nod, “Yes”

While still being held, another set of hands take my wrists and unbinds them, yet not completely.  My right wrist is wrapped with the ribbons and is pulled out to the side.  I can feel it being attached to something that I unable to move from whatever I am attached to. My left wrist is done in the same manner as my right wrist.

“You will need to stand now, Girl. You can do this.”

Standing, I can feel the sheet being removed from my body. Footsteps surrounding me.  A leather riding crop tip is running up and down my body, tracing me. Moaning softly from the touches, not wanting to, but I cannot help myself, it is teasing me. Touching my breasts, lifting each one and teasing underneath, it moves down my tummy, to my waist, dragging it lower. It teases my pelvis, dragging the tip through the hair at my crotch. Suddenly I can feel a second tip on my body, this one on my back.  Starting at my shoulders and zigzagging slowly down my body, these sensations are driving me crazy.  The first tip still at my crotch has now moved down my leg on the outside, then moving to the inside of my leg.  Soon the tips are working in tandem, all moving to one spot. One tip is in the crack of my backside, while the second tip has found its way to the opening of my pussy.  As it teases me, moving it slowly on the outside, the second tip is removed from my bum and a swat is given to my backside.  I cry out in shock, but not pain. 

The first tip continues to tease my pussy lips, while the second one swats me again, this time a little harder. I whimper, but the first tip is really teasing me, so much that I cannot focus on the swats. Suddenly there is another set of footsteps that join the circling, and lips are on my breast sucking. Another swat to my backside, this time harder, but I cannot even whimper because of the sensations flooding my body as my breast is being suckled, and the crop has been replaced by a tongue.  As the tongue continues to work inside of my pussy, and the mouth continues to suck and tease my breasts, another swat is given to my backside. I find my body grinding on the mysterious tongue, and the second crop gives me another swat, the hardest I have received yet.  I cry in pain, no matter the pleasure I am receiving. 

Hands are on my backside, rubbing it to soothe it, suddenly lips are on my bum kissing each place the riding crop had marked me. Then I can feel a finger moving up and down my crack, moving inside, joining the tongue that was already sucking my clit.

Working together the hands on my breasts, the lips sucking, tongue teasing my nipples, with the next set of hands on my waist with lips kissing my pussy, and tongue moving in and out and then sucking me with the third set of hands working me to a fever pitch by teasing my anus and moving in and out of my pussy.

Knowing I cannot hold my focus much longer, my breathing becoming ragged, my moaning becomes louder. I know I am going to cum, wanting to, the lips and hands keep working me to that cumulation.  I stop focusing, stop controlling myself and give into the pleasure that is happening.  I cry out to the purest feeling of ecstasy, the waves of orgasm washing over me. I cum and cum and cum, all over the faces that are below me. The lips on my breasts stop sucking, the two who were kneeling below me move, allowing the third to clean me, licking me. I am so sensitive at this moment, his gentle kisses and sucking, I find myself cumming once more for him.

The room goes dark, as I find myself going limp, spent.

Story By: quickers1970

No comments:

Post a Comment