Friday, June 28, 2019

REVIEW TIME



Hey hey gang.  Yep, it's time for another WS review.  This time I wanted to let you know about a piece I really enjoyed using in my last blog.  The ::WS:: Double Dire Posts.  I didn't know what to expect when I started the shoot, but wow... I gotta say I really love this item.

Let's start with the RP aspect of this item.  WS has given you lots of choices in the menu options, from M/f, F/f, and F/m choices so it is open for a wide audience to use.  The menu is well broken down and the options go from soft and caring to humiliation and torture.  If you can't find something that fits your needs her I would be really shocked.  It is perfect for both Fendom and Maledom.  And the customization of textures will make sure it fits into any home environment.  I didn't try it out, but was told that you can even add a crest or family symbol to make it blend right into any home.

As I said, the menu is really simple to navigate and the animations are smooth and well thought out.  RLV support is enabled for Capture, time locks, and clothing removal, as well as other options.  You should really check it out.  Like most of WS furniture, the Double Dire Posts are Xcite, Sensations, and Aeros compatible and of course work perfectly with the Not Mine Cum system which we all love.  It also supports Vajayjay.. but I am not as familiar with the Vajayjay system.  I mean I love vajayjay.. just.. you know what I mean...

The ::WS:: Double Dire Posts also come with an assortment of props as well as adjustable cuffs.  All in all, I must say that this has been the most fun I've had doing a shoot in a long while, and this item has found a happy home in my dungeon for a long time to cum.

I give this item a whopping 5 cocks up.

See you next time gang, and remember to keep those freak flags flying high.

Review by: mystermitch resident
Photos by: mystermitch resident
Furniture used: ::WS:: Double Dire Post


No comments:

Post a Comment