Sunday, July 28, 2019

NEW REVIEW

Hey gang.  It's review time and I thought I'd take a look at the ::WS:: Beach Towel, since it's definitely HOT outside.  Time for catching some rays.. and some sexy ladies.  



I doubt that this needs to be mentioned, but I believe in the RP aspect of every piece of "furniture" in SL.  I try to mention it in my reviews each time.  So.. what is a lovely beach without the beach towel?  Do you go to the beach without one?  If you do.. what planet are you from?  We all need a beach towel.  Just saying.


The textures are lovely, which is a staple of ::WS::.  The towel comes with a HUD for easy texture change and tinting.  So it is easy to lay out towels in a colorful spread at your beach and make each one unique.


The animations are lovely and smooth.  There are options for solo, straight, and lesbian.  For a towel, there are a surprisingly nice set of animations options available.  I guarantee you wont use them all the first time you play with it.  And if you do prove me wrong.. you wont mind using them all again the next time you play with it.  


The towel is Aeros, Vajayjay, and It's Not Mine compatible as well, for all those wonderfully naughty folks out there.


I really liked the ::WS:: Beach Towel, and honestly more than i thought I would.  So I am happily giving it a 4 cocks up.  Have fun with it, and if you disagree with my review please give me a shout. Until then, Let those freak flags fly.


Review by: mystermitch resident
Photos by: mystermitch resident
Furniture used: ::WS:: Beach Towel

No comments:

Post a Comment