Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review

Hey Gang.  I thought I'd go into something a bit more for the sensual side of ::WS:: this month and do a review of the furniture piece I use the most and see the most in clubs I frequent.  The ::WS:: Massage Table.

As an RP item, it's hard to beat this table.  I love giving massages to lovely ladies and honestly, this table has never let me down.  It's got a good variety of poses both for the massage and the hot happy ending.  The menu is one of the better for ::WS::.  It's got lots of options and is broken down into "FOR HIM" and "FOR HER" making it easy to focus on the right poses for the right person.

As an added treat, the towel hanger will give wearable towels in multiple sizes and colors.  The table will also rez towels, lotion, and hot rock bucket to add to the setting and mood.

The table itself is simple and elegant, which makes it an easy blend into any spa like environment.  The textures again, are simple but nice.  You don't need something wildly fancy in a spa table.  Calm is best when it is kept simple.  

As I said earlier, this is my most used item in my ::WS:: inventory.  I love the animations and the choices.  Everything is well thought out and very fluid.  It may be one of the earlier releases but I still think it is one of the best out there. So much so that I am gonna use it in my next post.

For me, the ::WS:: Happy Endings Massage Table is a solid 5 cocks up.  It's a great purchase for your home, spa, or just to keep in inventory to rez out whenever you find a stressed out playmate in need of a good release.

See you soon everyone, and keep those freak flags flying.

Review by; mystermitch resident
Photos by: mystermitch resident
Furniture used: ::WS:: Happy Endings Massage Table

No comments:

Post a Comment