Monday, March 7, 2016

Imagine the Dreamer


You can look into someone’s eyes and think you know their story. Here’s one of those stories, which has put this writer in awe, as told by Riddick. 



As everyone already knows it is extremely hard to find a good variety of FemDom furniture that combines both visual quality and realistic animation variety. I went on an hours long search through the entire grid teleporting from store to store desperately trying to find good furniture to decorate my home for my owner, back when I was a submissive. That is how I came across WS Creations, I heard rumors from friends that the products there were of good quality so I decided to check for myself, and I am immensely glad that I did. WS has quickly become my favorite lifestyle furniture store.  




I was highly impressed by the quality of the builds and instantly started purchasing all of their FemDom products and have not regretted a moment of it. I used them extensively and have had very few problems. I have since purchased their Maledom items as well and enjoy them just as much. Any problem I did have was taken care of usually within a day or less. The animations are fluid, the items look good in any situation and are customizable to suit any need. There is not another store that I can find in the whole grid that offers top quality animations, extensive animation variety, customizable products, and instant customer service all in one package.   



I can’t honestly remember if I rated any WS Products, I normally purchase everything I need in world, especially furniture. I never buy furniture on Marketplace without testing the Demo in world first. However If I did happen to purchase and rate it then I am 100% sure I gave it 5 stars. The quality of WS products reflects the amount of work and care that went into the creations. A lot of stores you go to you can look at a piece of furniture and see by the texture quality and haphazard animation menu that it was thrown together in a hurry to get it on the sales floor. That is not the case with WS and that’s one of the things I like about them. You can look at their product and just know that you purchased something worth having.  



Originally I came to SL more out of curiosity than anything. I have always been an old fashion kinda guy and enjoyed life as it came. Before my injuries I was very physical, going out camping, shooting, partying and hanging with friends. I was never home and always on the move, certainly not interested in anything online. I never even visited my first website until sometime in late 2007, Due to certain things I was forced to stay at home more than was normal for me so I purchased a computer took to the internet that I had been hearing so much about. I played in various online role-play places. One day someone told me about SL so I decided to create an avi and see what it was about. The first 5 minutes I was in SL I was following the tutorial and suddenly I was FLYING. Well that was it, I thought I was a superhero then, I was hooked. Been in SL ever since and never looked back and have met many very dear friends here. 





I thought maybe I would visit this new game called Second Life and it would be like all the others. People sitting around typing with static avatars stuck in single poses. Most 3D chats on the Internet are little more than glorified chat boxes. Second Life was the first one I experienced that chat was secondary to game quality. You could move around in an open world that was amazing to me. Joining Second Life I thought it would be just a few hours of fun when I’m bored and I would move on. I never once expected to meet so many wonderful people and build such strong friendships.  





Orson Scott Card once said, "Changing the world is good for those who want their names in books. But being happy, that is for those who write their names in the lives of others, and hold the hearts of others as their treasures most dear," These words resonated with me when I first read them because it is how I choose to live. I do many things in SL but an ideal day to me is being close to the people I care about. Spending time with people I have grown to love and cherish here. Whether we go shopping, dancing, exploring, or simply relaxing on our private land that is what makes me the happiest, being with them and creating new memories. Anyone who says it’s impossible to love someone through SL that you have never seen or met RL is fooling themselves and fooling others. Some of the people you meet here will be with you for the rest of your life.  





I have limited skills in a few different areas pertaining to SL. I am an amateur mesh creator using outside 3D programs. I have created many quality textures and pictures for SL. I have dabbed a little at scripting but didn't find it was my cup of tea. I have tried my hand at being a dancer, a stripper, a businessman, a Dominant, a submissive, and many many other things. I prefer to spend my time outside my SL family creating things but I am moderate at best. Robert Greene said it best "I'm a Jack of all trades but a Master of none.    




Finding ones passion is not easy; sometimes it can be a long road with many pitfalls. It can be tough and take a lot out of a person chasing their passion sometimes to the point of obsession. Some things that people view as a strength can be their biggest weakness. Take for example the fact that some people like myself like to stand on their own two feet, fight for what they want, so when they achieve their goal they can stand proudly and say "I did this, I fought for this, I made this happen" But the flaw in that is the fact that often they stand alone when they finally find their way. They try so hard to do it on their own that that’s exactly where they end up. That is my biggest fear, that I am to stubborn to allow someone else to help me with my passions and try to hard to do it on my own and end up without anyone. What good is winning and reaching the apex of ones passion if nobody is there with you to share it with. 




As some of the WS Staff can attest, I am a complete and utter perv. I enjoy many aspects of the lifestyle I choose. Sometimes I am a Dominant, sometimes a submissive, other times just a kinkster among many. My private home is a place for my family and I to indulge in all the naughty, kinky, deprave acts that would leave us red faced and shamed in public sims. So any home that I have is always well endowed with various furniture and items to help us meet those ends. And I have to say that no matter what house I live in there is always WS Creations somewhere in the mix. Having a home without WS products adorning our fun rooms is like having an Italian restaurant without noodles. I’m sure it can be done but seriously, what’s the point.




WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Mistress Chair
::WS:: BDSM Bed
::WS:: Bondage Cross
::WS:: Sybian Machine
::WS:: Bucket n Rag rag
::WS:: Interrogation chair





 Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova



No comments:

Post a Comment