Monday, February 29, 2016

Purple Haze

The deep array of sensual purple swept me away, along with the gothic appeal of the room and the essence of the woman that goes by the name, “Rulette”. 





She was gifted a WS Creations Mistress chair by a friend. “I was quite impressed with my Mistress chair so thought I would check out the in-world store, and now I have a small but growing collection.” she tells me.




Rulette was brought to SL by a friend from another remaining un-named online world.
She goes on to say “The opportunities in SL to do basically anything, means I live a rather peaceful SL life, as I am lazy and avoid a lot that involves too much effort.” 



She has a partner and some really good trusted friends. As the interview goes on, I learn she is also a co-owner and manager of an airport. “A small but pretty airport in Eden Estate with my Partner and another good most trusted friend and spread my time between sailing, flying and shopping among various other activities." she says.

Tortuga Bay is a small community in South West Eden.
Over the decades it has seen many changes. Visited by traders, smugglers and pirates.
Since the war when the military built an airstrip, the island is now a flourishing tourist destination. 

“The airport was the idea of my partner and her friend, we all enjoy flying and the idea of building something from the ground up was really kinda exciting.”

Her journey, her life here in SL took many turns, as she did not expect to be where she is today. Rulette’s ideal day as she puts it would be, “Any day with my lovely partner, the rest of the details don't matter.” She says she is a procrastinator, though I see nothing of this in her actions today. 



“I can surprise myself at times in the search for passion, exploring things that most would deem taboo. Everyone has limits. Just how deep the rabbit hole can be....”, is her response when asked about her fears, her passion. 




Does the WS Creations poses help satisfy some of those taboos?  She replied, “The WS Creation poses have, in regards to the BDSM kinks, yes.”  “I'm a little kinky at times.  My partner and I have found the poses in WS furniture fit us.  There is that feeling we get, when we are in a pose and it's just.. comfy."



When asked the final question of our interview...What would you say are reasons you keep coming back and selecting WS Creation furniture?  Rulette’s response was,
“Quality products and Viara is so so friendly.” 






WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Mistress Chair
::WS:: BDSM Bed
::WS:: Bondage Cross
::WS:: Sybian Machine
::WS:: Slave Cushion





 Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment