Sunday, August 14, 2016

LezDom


“ I love writing, and always have.  I also enjoy assuming a different personality depending on what the situation is.  Imagination is such an intoxicating thing, and when it is fed, is almost narcotic in nature.  I love meeting new people, of all walks of lives and proclivities.  I suppose I just love to immerse myself in all the wide variety that SL proffers. “, She responded. Diving head first into this intriguing persona, which goes by the name Suzannemaria. This is her story:

“I am a single mom, divorced after a very rough marriage.  I was an old text chat RPer back in the days, and I was looking for a new way to interact with people, and to further explore my love of all things erotic.”

“I honestly had no idea.  After my first few days, I was ready to leave forever, until someone took me by the hand and made it more manageable, and less intimidating.  I never set out to be an Online Domme, although I have always tended to have a dominant personality. 

 

 In the end, I have learned so much about myself, the lifestyle, and the intense nature of such a shared experience. It is beyond what I ever imagined.”

“I was searching for BDSM related items, which catered to a LezDom nature, and I scoured through the Firestorm search engine.  When I found your store(WS Creations), I swear I hopped on every item on the floor.  I am sure I was quite a sight to see as I moved from Domme to submissive poses, just dying to have someone on the other side.“
 
“WS Creations is one of the few shops that specifically create for the F/f dynamic.  That being said, they are not just run of the mill animations.  The items are beautiful, and the animations lend themselves to very creative play. .  I have never been unhappy with a WS product, and my partners have loved being restrained in them! “

She then went on to tell this reporter what her ideal day would look like.
“ In SL, a day spent totally spoiling a loving partner, dancing in our finery, sailing on the ocean.  And as daylight comes to an end, to have her kneeling at my feet, telling me how much she enjoyed the day, and was looking forward to whatever the night may hold. “


I then flipped the question to see what her deepest fears would be. Her reply, I think, would hit home to many of us.
“ I fear the total surrender of myself to the moment.  I have been hurt before, and that wall is such a comfort, and a prison.  When it starts to crumble, I can be terrified. “

We end this interview with a lovely sentiment by our interviewee.
“I consider myself stylish, refined, and more than a little "kinky" for lack of a better word.  WS products are gorgeous in any decor and provide spark and enchantment to any encounter.  They fit my personality, my proclivities, and are beautiful as well.  There is no better creator of F/f furniture in all of Second Life.”


WS Furniture Used :

 ::WS:: Mistress Couch Premium
::WS:: Room Chair Conway (Mistress)
::WS:: Wall stock
::WS:: Bondage Cross - F/f
::WS:: Bondage bench F/f
::WS:: Domination Throne - F/f
::WS:: Throne Platinum Edition - Mistress version
::WS:: Wisdom Chair - Mistress version
::WS:: Beach Lounge
::WS:: Happy Ending Massage Table

Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590


WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident

Photography by Voice Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment