Friday, August 26, 2016

Sweet Humiliation


Femininity-“girlishness, womanliness or womanhood; is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with girls and women. Femininity is made up of both social and biologically created factors as such both males and females can exhibit feminine traits”……And if they don’t I’m sure our next interviewee will make sure they do, especially if you are a male. Points to the word “male”, and grins. Without further ado, I introduce Mistress Vixen, a Goddess of humiliation and co-owner (along with Gabi), of the FemDom Sim called “Femininity”. This is her story:
 

She starts off by telling this reporter how she discovered WS Creations furniture. “I was searching on the marketplace for Femdom furniture when we opened Femininity.  I loved the look of the chairs, fit for a Queen and I thought they would look good at Femininity. “

“Femininity is a privately owned Femdom Sim, with scenery that is pleasing to the feminine eye but also lets a woman explore her darkest fetishes. Femininity was started after me and Gabi had left the Femdom Sim we were both apart of, I told her I was going to start my own Femdom Sim and she said that she would like to be a part of it, the rest is history. There are often ongoing scenes of humiliation, feminization, sex, kidnapping, sadism, and many other acts. We have D/s discussions almost weekly that focus on topics that are at the foundation of Femdom.”

 

“I came to SL to extend my RL relationship with my slave husband Ember, we live a 24/7 TPE Lifestyle. She is my feminized sissy slave, and she does all the domestic duties, while I live the life of leisure. I’m a Sadist; I really enjoy causing her pain and humiliation, and enjoy extreme fetishes like knife and breathe play.”

“ I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, I always thought it would improve my RL with my slave and that I would meet some like minded people, that's when I met Gabi.”


Mistress Vixen’s ideal day would be, “Spending time at Femininity and scening with Gabi and the submissives that come to the Sim and having discussions about D/s.”
 

“I like to think I am good at humiliation and sissification, I am good at getting into boy's heads and making them act like the girl they really are and humiliating them every step of the way.”

Fans myself as I remember I am doing an interview. Then goes about asking my final question of the day.
Can you tell the readers how WS Creations Adult furniture and Dungeon devices fits into your life style?

“The Femdom furniture is wonderful for spending time with my slave and the toys come in handy for the whole Sim and our guests.”


WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Domination Throne
:::WS:: Livingroom Chair
::WS:: Objectification Pedestal
::WS::  Bondage Bench
 ::WS:: Suspension Crane
 ::WS:: Bondage Cross
 ::WS:: Short Cross
 ::WS:: Massage Table


Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590


WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident

Photography by Pacesoftly Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment