Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Valentine's Date with Destiny



HER
Our date is amazing, romantic and sweet, like he is. His hands on my waist, holding me close. His eyes on me, searching my face, my features, drinking me in. I know I am being cheeky but he smiles and kisses me deeply, twirling me around the dance floor, so I'm not worried. 
We get home and I run my hands under his coat as he unlocks the door. I feel like a teenager, grinning as I press my lips to his neck. He wraps his arms around me and we tumble inside, entangled. His hands in my hair, along my shoulders, hold me as he pulls back. He has that look on his face that tells me I am in trouble, but his grin is saying it is going to be good trouble.




 HIM
I tell her to go into the living room and make herself ready for me. The lady I danced with this evening turns into my naughty girl as I close the front door behind us. I unbutton my coat slowly, smiling as I hear her stumbling around the living room as she tries to prepare as best she can. I feel the need growing inside and I could growl, take, own. It takes all the patience I have to walk into the kitchen and wait for her.
Finally, I hear nothing but silence and I know she has settled down. I get up, straighten my tie and take a deep breath. When I walk into the room, she looks like a dream come true, her little costume on and a grin on her face. She has even managed to light some candles.




 HER
My breath catches in my throat as I see him appear in the doorframe. My handsome man, he still makes my heart flutter after all these years. He walks up to me with a warm smile on his face and presses a kiss to my forehead as he runs his hands through my hair. Suddenly, his grip tightens and he looks down at me as he pulls my head back. My lips part and I breathe hard, irregular. His kiss isn't gentle anymore, it's a claim and a promise. One hand leaves my hair and caresses my face, leaving a trail of tingling skin behind.
He sits down in his chair and I feel him tug on my hair. I look up at him through my eyelashes and lick my lips as I get off the pouffe, on hands and knees. He guides me lay over his lap, his hands are warm and greedy on my soft flesh. The first smack always startles me, but he eases me into it, warming my skin patiently. Soon though, I begin to wiggle on his lap, groaning, kicking my legs. I feel his body harden, his posture change and I wrap my hands around his ankle. He spanks me hard, pushing me over the edge, fondles me as my tears flow freely, makes me forget my own name and only remember how much I need this.




 HIM
My hand glows as much as her bottom when I'm done with her, and the smile on her lips matches my own. Her smudged make up a tribute to the sweet pain and pleasure she allows me to bring her. Completely content, she rest her face against my thigh and I feel her soft little fingers trace circles along my ankle, slipping under my trousers.
Petting her hair for a moment, I lift her up from my lap and sit her down in my chair. The look of surprise on her face is priceless as I sit down on the floor. This is perfect, though, I think as I lean back against her, laying my head in her lap. Her body is so warm it glows, her muscles still trembling from the intense rush. She soon catches on, her fingers running through my hair. She massages my shoulders and I relax under her careful kneading and rubbing. Oh, I think she knows this evening is far from over, and that there is much more in store for her. Right now, though, I want nothing more than to enjoy this moment of closeness with her - isn't that the charm of Valentine's Day?



Erotica
by

Voice Restless

and

Photography
by

Melodie Chanteuse ( MelodieKraai Resident )







 Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.


WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.



No comments:

Post a Comment