Sunday, April 10, 2016

A Glamorous Life

In the famous words of Lady Gaga, “I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. 
I believe in the glamorous life and I live one.”

This reporter plunged into a cascade of wonderment along with her sister who was soaking in every picture she took. Walking in to Chelsie’s lovely home, I expected to see a silhouette of Marlene Dietrich holding a fashionable cigarette holder. 
This is Chelsie’s story…
and oh what a glamorous story it is.


I saw this amazing Mistress chair in a club. I was attracted both to the animations, which were different from the Domme and Mistress chairs I already had, and to the fact that the chair was a fine piece of furniture that would fit into my two homes. I was particularly impressed with the ability to change textures...and wonderful textures they are! 
So I visited the shop, and was won over.


At this point I think I have everything in the store! I have a home that is multi-functional.
It serves as a comfortable home and, also serves as a place to explore DS and BDSM. On any day much of the time is spent talking to family or to visiting friends. The furniture needs to
fit these activities and fit the interior design of the home, and yet offer the opportunity for play as the occasion arises (which it often does). So my favorite items from WS are those that can serve dual purposes such as the Femdom living room suite - and they do so very well! In fact we have had custom texture packs created for the furniture to fit our homes better, and we have suggested modifications to the scripting of the furniture so that people initially adopt vanilla poses when sitting, with menus allowing them to move on to BDSM activities when the time is right. Viara implemented those as an update; and we are extremely happy with the furniture and with the superb customer service. We also have a skybox dungeon so this affords a place for more focused pieces from WS to come into play in our lives from there. 


I have always bought the pieces at the store, or pre-ordered from Viara personally. 
Therefore I have not rated any items on the Marketplace. I would be happy to do so; for most it would be the maximum number of stars possible.    


    I initially came to SL for a RL/SL business opportunity, and stayed  (for over 10 years) because it is a unique environment in which one can create their own world and interact with others in it. I love to build, to create Sims, to interact with and meet new people that I would never meet in RL, and have formed lifetime friendships and have experienced love here. BDSM has played a central role in this ten year life, as has LGBT exploration. I like to balance that with friendship and pursuits such as sailing, dancing at Frank's Elite, holding parties at my new Sim. The items at WS are perfect for me to create a home environment to balance the two. 


     The beauty of SL is that, like RL, it is the surprises that define who and what we become. While changes occur all of the time, I have not changed much in the years I have been here. I currently have a bewilderingly rich life with amazing close friends, a wonderful wife (well two), with three Mistresses, and four families. There have been disappointments along the way but one picks oneself up and goes on! I suppose new full homestead Sim is a bit different from my first 512 square meter bit of land, and the opportunities to create content is very richly enhanced from the early days of SL but this only makes it more fun here. I would never give up the experiences, those who have touched my heart, and the memories I have had (with one exception, but haven't we all at least one). I expect the future to be even more wonderful. 
Much of that time will be spent on WS furniture! 
In short - every day is an ideal day.   


      I seem very skilled at falling in love, not always for the right person (LOL). I think now I have this down and am finally blessed with a perfect life. I’m pretty good at building, and have had furniture and other shops. I enjoy business in RL, and initially came for a RL/SL business opportunity that flew high and crashed when the stock market did. I love to and am pretty good at creating Sims and environments. What do I love to do? I love fashion and admire those who create it. I love meeting new people, and spending time with those I love. I love to explore SL, to experience other people's dreams and how they express those dreams here. I enjoy Art and Music; performance art, sailing, and discussions ranging from science to literature to parody to BDSM and LGBT issues. 
Most of all I love spending time with the people I love.


My "Family" is very important to me. I’m not sure where the formal boundaries are between friends and family. A year ago my life was simple, with one wife/Mistress and a small family of my sisters <her subs>. When the marriage of three years dissolved, I gathered those around me that I could trust and spend time while I grieved putting three wonderful Dommes on my collar for "protection". This was to be temporary, to help me get over the past and look to the future. By the time I was ready for the future I had grown very close to the three Dommes- so I asked them to make the arrangement permanent. We did.... So now I have three Mistresses and their families as my own. One asked me to marry her.... which i did; and to not exclude her RL sub, we then had a second marriage to form a three-way bond (why not.. this is SL). 


Close friends have come to join us as well; including my first wife in SL who lives with us when not in GOR, and others. We reach out to help those who find themselves without a home or in need of our help. We take them in until they are back on their feet.


It is a very rich and wonderful group of people, and I am truly blessed! 



WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Mistress Couch Premium
::WS:: Mistress Chair
::WS:: Slave cushion





  Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova



No comments:

Post a Comment