Monday, April 18, 2016

Foolin' Around


   I know he is up to no good. I know Jake, we've been together long enough to know he likes his jokes, his fun. I can see the sparkle in his eyes when he's planning something. The 30th, the 31st, April 1st - I was careful, so very careful. No joke came, but the sparkle remained.
It's a lazy day, today. We slept in till the lovely Spring sun hit our faces through the skylight, and have breakfast together. He's got his comfy jeans on, and I put on the little set he loves so much. Floaty and fun, ready for a relaxing day together. Soon after breakfast though, before I even get a chance to make a move, he mumbles something about heading up to change the sheets, and I know it. Like he would ever do that without being asked to! I hear him stumbling around and I can just see his face, alight with excitement. I grin - oh, I will show him excitement, alright!


I spot the bucket as I tiptoe up the stairs. Longs years of working night shifts have made me stealthy and I move step by step, making sure to skip the stair that creaks. Jake is easy enough to spot, sitting on his knees behind the banister, obviously waiting to tip the bucket over. I can see his shoulders move slightly as he laughs quietly. With a triumphant grin, I move to stand behind him. Hands on my hips, looking down at his laughing frame. Oh, I have him now!
"Sheets changed, then, hun?" I say nonchalantly, and he stills immediately. After a second or two, he looks up and over his shoulder, grin still plastered on his face, and pulls his hand back from the bucket, waving.
"Oh, yes, now I remember what I was going to do here! So glad you reminded me, Kimmy."
Getting up to his feet, he makes to pull the duvet off the bed, and I shake my head very slowly, the grin on my face matching his.
"Fetch the cuffs, Jake. You are in so much trouble."


 The cuffs easily attach to the bedpost. I tug at his boxers, running my nails up and down his back. He's a sexy man, especially chained to the bed, his muscles tense with anticipation. I walk over to the instruments on the wall, running my fingers over them. I can almost feel Jake's eyes on me. I blow him a kiss and wink, picking out a paddle with holes in it. Ah, all those years of tennis are going to come in handy today. Actually, they come in handy quite often, but most of all when I have a point to make.
The paddle taps his butt once, twice, three times. I hear his breathing speed up, waiting for the smack. I let the paddle fall down to my side again, and step up behind him, whispering in his ear, "Seventeen days late, Jakey, and a failed attempt to boot. So... how about 34 times?"
He groans softly, and I know he's already counting in his head. That's not going to fly though, and I remind him with another tap. "I'll count for you, hun. I'm pretty sure you're going to be... preoccupied."
As the paddle crashes down on his bum, and his muscles tense, his back arches and his head falls back, I say in my sweetest tone of voice, "One..."


    I quickly undo the chains on the cuffs, wrapping my arms around Jake to keep him upright. Walking him over to the bed, I hear his intake of breath as his flaming butt touches the sheets and I smile. Such a satisfying sound. There's still plenty of untouched skin, and think about a way to really drive the point home. Crawling over him, I fasten the cuffs again.
As I see the smooth skin of his chest, a wicked thought hits me. Grabbing one of the candles we save for special games, I hold it in front of his face. He lets his head fall back into the pillows and grunts. Yeah, not his favorite instrument, but so much fun for what I have in mind.
Sitting up next to him, I light the candle and let the wax pool for a moment. Then, from a height, I tip some of the wax onto his chest. The lack of reaction tells me I can lower the candle a bit, and with the next drop splashing down I hear the chains clang. I feed on his reactions, his struggle to surrender to the pain, and drip a row of candle was down his belly. Oh, I cannot wait for him to see, for him to look down at his chest and groan, knowing I won the little game we play together.
With the next drop of wax the candle is even lower, he hisses and turns his head to the side, his jaw clenched. Another little line of wax and he breathes out my name, pleading, "Kim..."
"Hush, Jakey, we're almost there," I tell him with a smile, and finish my handiwork with a flourish.


    The chains come lose and a little wobbly, Jake follows my directions. I tilt his chin up, indicating he's not to look down, and guide him to the floor. I open my knees and he snuggles up against my leg, holding me as I run my fingers through his hair. He grins vaguely, hands sweaty and heavy on my skin, and I tell him he did a great job. Looking over his shoulder up at me, he smiles.
"I think it's time for you to look at my artwork, now," I tell him, hardly able to contain my excitement.
He curiously casts his eyes down and after a moment of puzzlement, his deep throaty laughter makes my heart swell.
With an even bigger grin, I sigh and rest my hands on his shoulders.
"So, Jakey. A bucket of water, for April Fools'? It seems a bit... amateuristic."
"Actually... I thought that after all those years of practical jokes, you deserved a nice surprise for a change."
"What do you mean?" I ask him, wondering what he's got up his sleeve, wondering what I missed.
"I was going to tell you you may need to pack a bikini if you're going to be getting wet."
The confusion must be etched on my face cause I see his cheeky little smirk appear. "Oh yes, hardly any use going to a tropical beach without packing a bikini. I packed it for you, either way."
I look down at Jake, his words very slowly forming a sort of understanding in my head. "You didn't!"
"Oh yes, I did! But... we may need to hurry this along a bit if we're going to be in time to catch the plane."
Wrapping my arms around Jake, I hug him quickly before pushing him away excitedly.
"Best get a move on, then! A tropical beach is waiting!"






Styling, photography and erotica: Voice Restless
Models: ForeignThoughts Resident & Voice Restless

WS Furniture used:
::WS:: BDSM Bed - F/m
::WS:: Bucket n Rag rag - M/f
::WS:: Mistress Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment