Saturday, April 30, 2016

Live the Full Life!!

                           
                          As the famous words of Ernest Hemingway enter this reporters mind,                         "Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
It pleases me to bring to our dedicated readers, Amanda's story.  


Amanda learned of WS Creations through a friend of hers who pretty much bought out the store. She ended up doing the same for herself once she saw the quality that Viara put out. "There are a lot of wonderful items with great design, style, and animations", she tells me.
She bought primarily for her personal home, but she also has a skybox dungeon that is open to the public where she has used them as well. Estate Obscure, where she spends most of her time, using the Mistress Couch in the clubhouse.  


"As a model, I view poses and animations as the nonverbal form of communication within SL, and I have found the items from WS Creations tend to be a very good medium for non-verbal expression both through cuddles and more intimate interactions." 


This reporter then asked, "What brought you to SL?" 
"Well I got into the scene initially through IRC and eventually through dating sites managed to connect to real life people in the scene. Over time, I went from being a participant at munches, classes, and discussion groups to someone who led some of those within her community. I had a lot of wonderful experiences, and eventually settled into a life that wasn't as scene friendly. SL became an outlet for those desires and connections that I was missing. A place where I could express myself much more freely.  In SL, I quickly settled into being a pony trainer at Frilly Filly Farms. From there I ended up meeting people who have become a family to me here. I've discovered a world where a lot of the normal boundaries of RL don't exist. I've been able to enter modeling contests, become a professional wrestler, a pony trainer, a Domme at Estate Obscure, and member of a lovely family of wonderful people."   


 "When I first started my journey in SL, I had no clue where I was going to end up. Things started out in one direction, and then took a huge swing into the ponygirl community within SL. From there I found a family and eventually settled into Estate Obscure. Along the way, I discovered modeling and SL wrestling, and found ways of expression that aren't really possible within RL. I am able to be a part of multiple worlds out here, and have a base foundation of a strong group of family and friends who support each other. I never imagined that is what I would find within SL."



  I was amazed at how rich a life she has here in SL and then went on to ask her, "What would a ideal day look like for such a busy person like yourself?"
"Less Instant messages. :) Honestly I enjoy having a quiet moment between events, and spending that within someone special. If I am not doing something in SL, I get restless. If I am doing too much, then I feel I am missing the quiet moments that I need to in order to recharge. I have a lot of outside interests that can be time consuming. When I got these interview questions I was leading up to the biggest wrestling event of the year, participating in upper division ponyball, and a competitor in the Miss SL pageant.. In all of that, I had to find time for my family, my submissive, and writing this. My greatest fear is to let people down especially my submissive. Following my passion when I have so many interests and so many wonderful people that depend on me, is a balancing act for certain."  


The thought of being in the presences of a Professional Model and Wrestler spiked this reporters interest, fantasizing  walking down a catwalk or wrestling in the mud or a stadium. I just had to know, "What is it like to be a Professional Model and Wrestler here in SL?"
"Both have a lot to do with animations. With Modeling, you are trying to tell a story through static poses. The trick is that everything must look like it does in real life, so you can't have your body go through itself or your necklace, handbag, etc floating in air. Everything has to be perfect or in 40 seconds you could lose all of your weeks of hard work. Wrestling is a lot less intense. I am a hud wrestler, so a lot of my work there involves lining up properly with my opponents and proper timing. That is great fun with a lot of good people, and I am fortunate enough to be able to get to work with some of the best and most friendly people in SL Wrestling." 


"I am a very good roleplayer. I can write at a graduate level and type pretty fast, and I also have memories from over a decade of D/s to draw upon, so I've heard it can be memorable with me. However, my strongest skill is that I care. I try to help those that I find. As an Estate Domme at Estate Obscure, I have found an outlet where I can help others find their way, and teach people about healthy D/s. It's rather wonderful to hear back from someone you've helped a few weeks later and know that their life was made better because of you."





WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Mistress Couch Premium
::WS:: Companion Coffee table
::WS:: Sybian Machine
::WS:: Beach Lounge




  Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment