Saturday, May 28, 2016

Like Moths to a Flame


“ I'm a Domme. Mostly I abuse subbies.” she said while stirring her coffee. My jaw would have dropped, if this reporter weren’t a Domme as well.  I was interested in knowing what her ideal day looked liked. This was her response. “In the morning, gathering with my colleagues around a warm cup of coffee, planning our mischief of the day; in the afternoon, lure innocent subbies to our club; in the evening, happily molesting them…. Of course.”
My response was,  "of course...?" 



This is the story of a wickedly humorous she devil. This is Bea’s story:



“Years ago I saw some WS furniture in a dungeon. I found it good, wanted to know more :-). What I like most is the quality of the poses. They are well done. You can always find a good pose to use with your partner.”



“SL is the one place where I can be myself --- I spend as much time as I can in SL. I run a club called The Whole Shebang, it keeps me very busy ;-).” As this reporter looked around the very busy club, I noticed a lot of WS Creations furniture along with numerous WS Creations dungeon devices. I grinned and continued on with the interview.



“I have met wonderful people in this world... I didn't expect SL to take such a prominent part in my life, but it did”, she said.  I then went on to ask about her fears. 



“Two things; First, a shortage of subbies, which seems to happen more and more often. It scares me... what will you do without a constant supply of submissive lovelies? Secondly, bratty subs. But that's why the gag was invented.”   


            
I was curious to know how the WS Creations furniture fit in to Bea’s life style. She replied by saying, “We use them daily with the girls (and boys). All very convenient, especially the cross. I like the bench, too.”



“We are a Domme House, and we don't hesitate to steal subbies away, only to abuse and molest them outrageously. Our malice knows no boundaries.” 



“We even throw 2-3 parties a day. So we can lure girls in, under the false pretense of dancing and having fun.” 



“But soon enough, the unsuspecting lovelies will fall prey to our rapacious Ladies. Hundreds, even thousands have already succumbed to that evil Mistress plan. And we have no remorse.” 



“Despite repeated warnings, subbies keep flocking in, like moths to a flame. We are honest in our own twisted way, we are loyal to those who deserve our loyalty - but we have an insatiable appetite for perversion... if you are curious, come take a look. But you have been warned ^.^”

WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Mistress Chair
::WS:: Mistress Couch Premium
::WS:: Bondage Bench
::WS:: Bondage Cross
::WS:: Bondage Post
::WS:: Wall stock
::WS:: Captive post





  Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment