Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Beautiful Sadist



Like a fine glass of scotch, Indigo is an acquired taste, (a thing that one has come to like only through experience). To know her, one would either, walk away enlightened, in one-way or another, or stays to experience uniqueness in its finest glory. This is the story of a self proclaimed Dominant Sadist, who this reporter has known for many years. Now it is your turn to go inside the mind of Indigo.


“Finding your passion is as individual as a snowflake, we have many passions in our lifetime, I have never feared going into anything head first and exploring new things but a fear would be missing out on a bucket list item (after all we make a bucket list for a reason). My one is Jellyfish Lake in Palau. I think swimming with the golden jellyfish would be a surreal experience.”


“I have been learning chainsaw carving and becoming quite adept at it but I have always found solace in Wood burning gun stocks and the like. I am an avid shooter.  I have also taken great pride in teaching specific skill sets to those in the kink community seeking more knowledge in safe play practices. I also love to use my large collection of 1950s / 1960s attire. Dressing as a Woman is never out of style. Oh and I am a huge tarantula enthusiast, what, Arachnoids creep you out? “


“What brought me to SL was a RL friend of mine going on and on about how wonderful this place was and that I was missing out! I joined, spent several months as a blood doll then it all changed. I walked through a mall and saw a man, on his knees and a Woman holding his leash.


As someone who saw SL as a "game" my interest in this virtual realm peaked. In the real world I have been a Dominatrix / Extreme Sadist for 30+ years having held slaves in a functioning Polyamorous household, but here the sheer craving for the mind control aspect took me away from the Vampires and the glorious castle and I have been on the dark side in SL ever since. My place in here is / has been, a Dominatrix / Sadist. “


“ I found WS Creations through a shared landmark from a friend who had the slave cushion. It was an item that I wanted for my home. I went to the store, TP'd in a willing male victim (I mean subject) and went about to testing the animations. Not only was I pleasantly surprised but found myself desiring several items. After dealing with animations that are not exclusively FemDom I found items at WS Creations refreshing.”


“There are animations and equipment of a kink nature all over the grid. What drew me to WS Creations was initially the look of your items caught my eye, something I would be happy to display in my home. But it was the quality of the animations, are what sold me. The uniqueness is unparalleled. I have been a WS Creations customer ever since.”


“The WS Creations items I own do not sit in my inventory, rather are used daily & to me that’s a 5 Star item, as I'm picky. I find the Domination Throne F/m to be superior to any others that I own. Animations are used to enhance our Secondlife and the Throne does that well with sensuality, deep passion and creative positioning. Taking a boy deep into a place rarely visited is a pleasure for me on this Throne.”


“This journey was meant to be a game. A distraction. I never imagined it becoming what it has, a place not only to meet people but I have found myself in relationships of a D/s nature so deep that when they fall, I fly. The connections here are deep and the emotional wounds real. I have celebrated life with friends here - and deeply mourned the loss of others. Bringing my real world self into a virtual realm was challenging, the limitations were great, but in the end, it's so worth it. The realm does not end when you click that X, you find yourself back to make those connections. Almost 7 years here and I still love it."








WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Mistress Chair
::WS:: Bondage Bench
::WS:: Bondage Cross
::WS:: Wall stock
::WS:: Crate





  Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment