Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Pirouette


Picture a ballerina slowly working her way into her pirouette; spinning, turning, bringing her arms over her head and then elegantly lowering them as she comes out of her spin. This reporter was lucky enough to interview Sherryjoy as she lives the life of a pirouette. Her bubbly personality and determination to make sure everything is just right pours through in everything she touches.
This is Sherryjoy’s story:




"I remember coming across Viara's store; but I don't remember how.  She happened to be in the store at the time I went there; and after speaking with her and feeling the intensity of her dedication to making some of the best RLV items on SL, I continued getting her items and referring WS Creations.  Viara is always making improvements and upgrading her items to be the best they can be. Viara has, since that time, become a dear friend and someone who I adore and respect tremendously.  The quality and easy use of everything she sells is huge.  She gives lots of options as well as choices of textures, which I like a lot.  I have had many WS Creations items out at where I work. The feedback of those items has always been positive.That speaks volumes."


 
"A friend of mine brought me here (SL) saying she and I would hang around and have fun.  <laughs> That last a huge 3 days. She got a boyfriend and I was stranded not knowing a thing.  I had no clue how to do much.  She took me to a place called Sin City and had me sit in chairs for hours just to make 25L if I were lucky."
 "<laughs, such memories> "


 "I then met my first Master. He taught me the things I needed to know about here. We came across Leather and Lace Auction House and both worked here; and I've been here ever since.  Now I manage the place for the Owner Dar Brock.  My two Assistant Managers, Becca and Luella, as well as the rest of my amazing staff, work hard to make this the best possible auction experience, as well as a fun place to experience our RLV Playground and WS Creation 'toys'.



   "My life now is fantastic!  I am a slave to my Master, Donovan; I still work at Leather and Lace and with the help of some amazing staff, actually have a life on here.  I love what I do and care very much for the people I work with and most of those whom I have met at the auction. I've been very fortunate on here that the people I have close to me now are "real" loving and caring."


 
"WS Creations is now in the playground of Leather and Lace Auction House. A special thank You to Viara and Dea of WS Creations for permitting us to reach out to You by inviting You to visit our sim, to not only experience the thrill of the auction but to enjoy the many toys of WS Creations displayed in our playground and auction area.
Come see for Yourself by experiencing how well made the items from there are.  There are many to choose from and there is a Landmark giver at the playground to WS Creations."



 "Leather and Lace Slave Auction, was founded in 2006 and is One of the Oldest & Largest Slave Auctions in SL!!!  We have 57 auction boards and over 6400 members in our group. Our 'family' continues to grow daily and we strive to provide the best customer service possible.  In addition to the Auction, we have a Domination Lounge and RLV Playground, as well as other activities such as games, discussions, erotic stories, nude beach, zipline, cuddle areas, dances, skeet shooting, and raffle drawings. Feel free to come on down and check out our sim; at the same time meeting the most wonderful and loyal customers any business would be proud to claim as family."

 
"I never expected anything when I first started.  So every day is a new journey for me. A day with my Master is always perfect.  (Shopping is a HUGE plus)  The auction having no drama, people respecting one another, and everyone finding the perfect match would absolutely be the most ideal and perfect day."

 
"I love being a slave, and serving my Master.  I love working at Leather and Lace and I really love helping people and knowing that maybe, just maybe, I had a positive affect on their life and made it all that much better on here (and possibly RL)."



"Not sure what the future will bring, but whatever it does, under the guidance of my Master, I'm sure it will be terrific."


WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Domination Throne
::WS:: Wall Stock
::WS:: Post
::WS:: Bench
::WS:: Cross
 ::WS:: Crate




  Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment