Monday, June 27, 2016

The Warden


A Jack-of-all-trades and a Mistress of tons…so the saying goes, right? (Grins). “Adventure and discovery.  I have always been drawn to fantasy and graphics.  I didn't really have a specific plan when I started. I just came and began learning”, she says. And so we jump right into this interview with the most creative and clever Keeper of Pandora’s Box Prison the irreplaceable Warden. This is Mechelle’s story:


“I enjoy creating.  I discovered Second Life and fell in love with all the possibilities. Early on I decided to create a BDSM fantasy dungeon after having played in a few.  I got ideas about how they should be run. That was over 8 years ago . So I think I got most of it right! “


“When ever I see well made equipment and furniture I cheat and edit it and look at the creator.  WS Creations stuff is low prim and well made.  Very realistic meshes and textures. Life like animations that are appropriate for the piece.  The menus are well thought out.  I enjoy the customization aspects these items allow. The items I have fit well.  They are central to many of the activities around.  Its really amazing how these products always 'fit' into what ever space and scene. From the elegant to the depraved. They are art. “ 




“I flirter from one thing to the next.  I enjoy adding my participation to whatever situation materializes around me. making it special and fun for everyone. I enjoy making clothes too. I am almost always doodling around in Photoshop."




"I suppose another skill is patience and grace.  Patience because sometimes we're too quick in forming a decision about what might be happening. And grace because my grandmother taught me that was the most powerful thing in the world.  One of my role models is credited with this statement, It guides me too "We don't forgive people because they deserve it. We forgive them because they need it ---because we need it."

 



“I am not fearful about finding my passion. I do fear being mundane and not making a difference in the world. I don't want to be insignificant.  Or that a Black hole somewhere emitted a huge invisible gamma burst that’s headed right for us."


This reporter is always curious to hear what an ideal day would be, so I decided to ask and to my amazement Mechelle hit it right on the head for most of us here in SL:

“I would wake up (log in) there wouldn't be any impossible situations waiting there. No endless string of IMs. Instead there would be new people to discover and get to know.  I would learn new, exciting things and laugh and have fun.  I would never crash or have lag. My mesh clothes would rez properly so I wasn't parading around exposing my private spots.  I might sit back and sip my coffee and when the attendant was finished licking my shoes clean I might playfully kick them off and have my toes done too. The possibilities are endless.”




Can you tell the readers how Pandora's Box Prison came about?
“How it came about, what sort of place it is...ect   that is a long long story. Pans is old, over 8 years. Now you're asking me to remember?  It was based on a simple idea.  I had a lot of crazy ideas about how something like this could be organized and function.  But, something else happened.     Something magic."




  "The secret is to surround yourself with amazing people and they will lift you up, up, up.  Technically it’s a Femdom Fantasy Dungeon. But, it’s far more to many. We Pandoreans use this space to facilitate our various ideas about what we want. Our fantasies are sometimes intermixed and meshed with each other’s to realize some real fun.  We enjoy a large diversified population and I like to say "All the coolest people end up here".

WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Domination Throne
::WS:: BDSM Bed
::WS:: Mistress Couch
::WS:: Femdom Chair
::WS:: Cross
::WS:: Bench



  Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident
Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment