Monday, July 4, 2016

Making Fireworks

It is a beautiful day, it really is. The 4th of July couldn't have been better. The sun was out all day, and it's still warm even though the sun is close to setting now. I wrap my arm around Kim's shoulders, and she smiles contently. I know she normally doesn't like events with a lot of people, but the bands playing in the park just a few blocks down were too good to skip. She looks ravishing, too, in her little blue dress and heels, even when she's making funny faces while she playbacks the last song of the set.
"Let's go and find a place for the fireworks," I suggest as the song ends, and she nods.
"Yes, it'll be dark soon, won't it?"
"Oh, I'm sure it will."
As we walk towards the boulevard, on the old side of town, I take her hand and pull her close to me. I don't think I've ever enjoyed couples stuff, but Kim is different. Wild. Fun.
The people standing at the water's edge are all looking up, hypnotized, as the first fireworks start to explode. Suddenly, I feel Kim pulling on my hand, pulling me back, away from the crowd.
"Come, Jake," she whispers with the naughtiest grin, "Let's make some fireworks, ourselves."


We walk towards the little streets, and she pulls me into a side street. Even the bricks feel warm as she presses me against the wall, just out of the light of a street lamp. There's a condom vendor on the wall, and Kim giggles - it is every sort of wrong, and that makes it all the better to be standing here, in an alley with a big crowd of people just around the corner.
"A day out with you is an adventure," I grin as she leans up against me, kissing me as the sky turns blue with fireworks.
My hands rest on the small of her back, holding her tightly. She knows what she's doing, she always knows, as her tiny little dress rides up ever so slightly. It is no wonder I stuck around, no wonder I never want to let her go.



She moves her hips against me and I feel my cock swelling. I need her, the little tease. Wondering if she'll allow it, I grab her hips and turn us round, pushing her up against the wall. She groans softly and wraps her arms around my neck, kicking one of her heels up to rest against the wall. I lean down to kiss her deeply, greedily, and she melts against me, warm and soft. Grinning, I push my knee between her thighs, and finally, I have pressed too far.



"Down, Jakey," she says lazily, her forearms pressing down on my shoulders. I get on my knees, fingertips trailing along her legs, from thigh to knee to shapely calve as I go. I feel her hands in my hair and look up at her.
"Be a good boy, and I may let you cum," I catch her saying through the noise of the cheering and the fireworks, right before her fingers tighten in my hair and pull my head towards her. I kiss the inside of her thigh, pulling her panties to the side as she rests a leg on my shoulder. She is warm, and wet, and I feel her muscles flexing against my shoulder, urging me on.
"Yesssss," she hisses the moment I kiss her lips, and I slowly continue my exploring. With long, slow licks, I drive her mad. With every press of my flat tongue against her clit, I feel her thighs quivering. One hand leaves my hair and I see her balling it into a tight fist. I know her, I know her responses, I know her better than I know my own body, and I know this means she is close. For a moment, red light from above floods us, and I see her red, parted lips, eyes closed and face strained. So I carefully part her lips and push two fingers inside her, my lips and tongue on her clit, and hope the fireworks will cover her cries.



She is still shivering against me, her breathing strained and irregular, when her hand in my hair starts pulling me up. I look at her, her heated face, her dark eyes, and see her lips moving soundlessly, forming the words I have been dying to hear. "Fuck me."
I gently move her leg away from my shoulder and stand up, placing it around my waist. I fumble with my zipper, my fingers slippery with her juices, and finally manage to get myself free. With one hand, Kim pulls me close to her, and I pin her against the wall with my body, guiding myself into her.
It is divine, there is no feeling like it, and I thrust into her, forgetting that I am only doing this now because she allows it. It is too powerful to fight, and I hold her hips tightly, feeling her dress hitch up more and more as I push her up the wall with each thrust. Her moans tell me it's OK, that she's enjoying it as much as I am. I need her, she's been teasing me for weeks, denying me this, and I greedily take her. She presses her heel against me, pulling me in deeper, and faster.
"Go on Jake," she breathes, and it is all I need. I crash into her, once, twice, three times, and stars explode like the fireworks above.



I lean heavily against her, breathing hard as she caresses my face, my arms. She rests her head on my shoulder and we stand there quietly, both trying to catch our breath, both simply being. Kim and me, just us. 
"My Jake," she whispers in my ear, and I grunt. "You did so well... That was amazing..."
I can't help but smile, and pull her close to me. "Let's go home, Kim. We can see the rest of the show from there."
She slowly entangles herself from me, and I hear her heel ticking on the floor. Her hand slips under the hem of her dress, adjusting her panties, smoothing the fabric over her hips, as I wiggle everything back into place, zipping up. I am glad home is not a long walk.
I lean down to wrap my arms around her, and she sighs contently.
"You are right, Jake. Let's go home. It's time to put your chastity device back on."
I groan, already knowing the feel of the little cage around my cock all too well. But that is us, too, after all.





WS Furniture used:
::WS:: Condom vendor

Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


Styling, photography and erotica: Voice Restless
Models: AnneMarie Somersley & ForeignThoughts Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment