Thursday, July 14, 2016

Good, good, good, good Vibrations


It was not only a pleasure but also a privilege to sit with our next interviewee. She is an outgoing, vivacious Domme who has become a successful Femdom group and landowner. “Strict Venus Femdom SSC, a group opened since exactly 5 years this month!” she tells me with such enthusiasm that you just want to start doing a happy dance with her. Her name is Kika and this is her story:


When asked how she heard about WS Creation her response was as follows:

“Being a Femdom owner makes me get in touch daily with like-minded people. WS Creations is so very often the favorite brand of many of the ladies of our land that I knew the furniture by Dommes referral since a long time. The high quality and the class of the BDSM furniture are well known in the Femdom SL scene, and I can confirm that myself - after a deep testing on our submissives.                 * Evil grin.“


“I fell in love with the unique style of the WS Creations Sexy Furniture: they are specifically made for Femdom as well, so they are just perfect for the purpose. Their style with the low prim design, the cure in the textures, and the quality animations - and there are so many! - Just suits my needs to perfection.“


“ I was very curious to experience the WS Creations furniture. In the beginning I was looking for new Femdom chairs and devices for the land, so I tested to start the WS Dominatrix Chair: simply fantastic! Either the solo, either the couple poses are so many to choose from: there is one for any occasion! But there was much much more... The WS Bucket n Rag for example!  I remember when first testing it on a submissive here on the land: I clicked the bucket to Capture him in RLV for a few minutes at first, forcing him to clean and wipe the floor... "There are still stains on the floor, bad bad sub!" - he was clearly not cleaning properly the pavement! So I jumped on his back, starting to bounce on him until he begged for mercy with his face still on the dirty floor. "Please, Miss, I beg you!" he was whining. "I will scrub the floor until no stain will be left!" I added more time on the timer and the poor boy had to keep scrubbing for 30 minutes more... * grins.”


“Rating an item of WS Creations can only mean: 5 stars, not less! The quality and attention in building their furnitures, the attention to details, the chance to customize textures easily via menu make their creations a five stars rating!”


Curiosity, brought this reporter to the next question, which was what brought her to SL?

“Like I said I am the owner of a Femdom land: Strict Venus Femdom SSC, a group opened since exactly 5 years this month! We have been moving the land several times since then but most people is still coming to visit since a long time! I joined SL almost 10 year ago, upon referral of a RL friend, who talked to me about it. I was curious and joined on my own, roaming around during the first months, not being a regular on-line. After some time my RL friend introduced me to a Domme friend of him online who got me in the magical shiny world of online Femdom! I was BDSM curious already in RL - but keeping it private, and not yet in a comfy role other than my natural Fetishist nature. SL was at that time the amusement park for BDSM people. There were many playgrounds and meeting areas, and a few big Femdom lands. I found my home in one of them, where I started exploring my Domme side and becoming comfortable in expressing the nature that was in me since my first years of life: leading people.  The natural evolution was holding an own place; I did twice. The first club was a Francophone mixed BDSM land, in partnership with my best SL friend in those years: Taxandria. The adventure lasted a few years, then we decided both to move on in SL, and I started my own Strict Venus, where I spend most of my day on-line”


Kika continued on to say….,” Addiction. That's the first word that comes to my mind! * Laughs! I was very skeptical in the beginning about SL: I was not fully understanding its potential, until - as most of us did experience themselves - I have been taking by my hand by friends and shown the marvels and wonders of this virtual reality, that I take now as an extension of my RL potential, and expression of my creativity in a 3D environment.”


What would an ideal day look like?

“Yawns and stretches in the bed. Opens her eyes and looks at her side. he ran to be kneeling there on a rug as he heard her movements in the bed, ready to serve in a pretty little apron - and nothing else. "Good morning, my Mistress and love!" he smiles, happy to see her awake. "Your caffelatte is about to be ready in a minute, upon your command, just the way you like it! The sun is shining today and being Saturday morning you'll have the whole day at your disposal. And me as well, as per usual, and as it should be, my Mistress!" he laughs with her sleepy smile, happy to have a whole weekend ahead. She moves on the side of the bed, ruffling his hair and softly kissing his lips: "A whole weekend ahead... Is this the prelude of some naughties?" grins and looks in his eyes. "Whatever you'll decide it to be, my Mistress, I am ready!". Her eyes shine and she gets fully awake at the thought: "Shopping!!" she laughs, and stands next to him, to receive his devoted sub-hug. "But first, as we said: coffee! Hurry up in the kitchen, and serve me breakfast!". he does not need one more second to scoot and start her computer on the way to the kitchen.  As she sits lazily to read news and email, the lovely boy would reach up from his knees to offer breakfast with a big smile, and stay there on his cushion on the floor, getting an occasional ruffle on his hair while she plans the day ahead.”


Her wit and imagination became more apparent as the interview went on.

“ I have got ideas. That's my best skill! Of course even better is to try and put them into practice, when possible. A sub or two can help, often... * grins. I enjoy my creative side, and I like the medium SL to express things that often I can't in RL. An example? Moving furniture with no effort! I like decorating places and people, and that's a thing I really enjoy on SL.  I like to take care of the look of the land or our submissives. Speaking of which, "sissy boy: come here for the inspection!" she calls, with a grin on her face. "Let's take a good look at you.. No no no. This is totally wrong for the day. You'll need a new maid uniform for the service today! Let's see what we can get for you... Pink latex would be just... Perfect!" she says, browsing the stores for a good and skimpy uniform. "Try this one on, and add these latex matching stockings and boots. A good sissy must look pretty!" she says with a smile down at the boy, adjusting the pink bow on his hair. As soon as he is ready, she asks him to turn around and show her the creation, with a little walk and a curtsy.  She smiles satisfied and snaps her fingers to request her well deserved glass of champagne: "Now we're talking, pretty thing. You are ready to serve!"


Can you tell the readers how Strict Venus came about?

“How it came about, what sort of place it is...ect:  Strict Venus Femdom SSC was born five years ago, and had its inauguration party on the 19th of June of 2011. The theme of the land - other than Femdom of course - and its flavor was inspired by the Roman Goddess Venus who represented Love and Beauty. The "Strict" part was meant to give her a D/s streak towards Femdom. Beauty is what always inspired all the buildings on the various sim where the Femdom has been wandering through the years, with different styles. The land is not an high-traffic one but we always preferred quality over quantity: for me SL is not a business but a pleasure and an extension for my creativity and the purpose has always been to create a nice environment in the spirit of Mutual Respect above all and SSC. The full spirit of the place can be guessed immediately from the land rules."


“Harmony between all Ladies and subs with no space for abusing - unless it's consensual, of course! - Are the main traits of this welcoming land, where beginners can have an easy start, and experienced people can relax in a comfortable environment.  Come visit on the new location in Amara."




WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Domination Throne
:::WS:: Mistress Chair
::WS:: Bucket n Rag rag
::WS:: Beach Lounge
::WS:: Objectification Pedestal




 Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident

Photography by Christee Lutrova

No comments:

Post a Comment