Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Wings of an Angel


A wildflower is described as a free spirit, uncultivated by the mainstream, bravely growing wild and free. The beauty of the wildflower is in the eyes of the beholder.  And what a sight it is. It is quite evident when you look at what surrounds it. What sprung from its creativity, its imagination, and its depths……This wildflower goes by another name. This is the story of Angelina:



“I was an avid Sims player before Second Life.... it was not spontaneous enough for me, enter second life..... I adore SL, the friends I have made here over the years and the creative outlet it allows me to explore. I have learnt a lot about D/s though the safety of SL, to a point I could explore in reality armed with knowledge gained here. I own and run a BDSM sim (Creamy’s). The lifestyle is something close to my heart. I encourage others to enjoy a safe sane and consensual play at my sim.”
Angelina tells this reporter, ”It is an Exclusive D/s, BDSM, Roleplay and Education Island.”


“I had no idea, I didn't think I would be here for as long. There have been ups and downs along the way, as my profile reads I have lost and made some friends along the way, those Dear to me are few and very precious.”

“ I love SL photography and building, creating scenes for others to enjoy at Creamy's, that will enhance their Roleplay and SL experience. My latest passion has been creating burlesque shows, I adore the dressing up and the sensuality of it all.”

“I have wanted to provide others entertainment at Creamy's besides life artists and DJ's. I have a good friend (Amethyst Dovgal) who dances in shows, I had been part of a production she did for the fantasy faire one time and loved it. I approached her asking if she would be interested in joining me and it snowballed from there... We have a beautiful troupe of dancers who also create the dances and scenes. Together we provide the diversity of the shows.”

When asked what her ideal day would look like she responded by saying:
“A full English breakfast before a full day of shopping, home for a bath and change into something gorgeous for a night of dancing with my nearest and dearest. “

Angel ended the interview by explaining why she loves WS Creations furniture so much.
 ”I love the style, they are unique to other items I had seen in Second Life. I love the animations, the designs and the texturing. I am a snob when it comes to what I buy... WS Creations is something to be shouted about and shown off! I adore the creations..... Please keep up the good work.”

 

WS Furniture Used :

::WS:: Domination Throne
:::WS:: Interrogation chair
::WS:: Objectification Pedestal
::WS:: Beach Lounge



Grab the  landmark and check us out, or visit us on the SL Market Place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/12590



WS Creations...We want to fulfill your fantasy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/I%20AM%20HAPPY/49/91/24


By Deavne Resident

Photography by Pacesoftly Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment